I was inspired by a page that has been making the rounds on the internet called Less, More, None, and decided to sit down and craft my own version of the exercise.
Revisiting this in digital form, I think the sum of the answers encapsulates my current state of mind.
- Seductive reading
- News / Journalism
- Impulsive acting
- Excuses / Rationalizations
- Negativity / Cynicism
- Compulsive phone checking
- “Needing to know”
- Last in, first out (email)
- Experimenting / Tinkering / Toying
- Long walks
- Catching up with loved ones
- First in, first out (email)
- Comparing my journey to others
- Worrying about other’s opinions
- Chasing the latest / sexy trends
One thought on “Less, More, and None”
This is a very useful exercise. It requires mature thinking and introspection. Very worthwhile.